Friday, I've been waiting on your all week. It's been a busy week catching up from being out of town all week last week.
- Charlotte's first tooth finally broke the surface and is barely peaking out, but it's definitely there! And unfortunately so are all the sore gums and lots of drooling that go with teething. It definitely tugs my heartstrings to see her hitting all these milestones. They are signs that she really is growing up. Oh what I wouldn't give to keep her little forever.
- My good friend Ashley was in town from London and she came over for dinner this week. It was so great catching up on all the happy things happening in her life. I love a friend that just dives right in to our lives and is will to help me give baths, read books, and hold babies.
- I've written in the past about how it takes a village to raise a family and nothing could be more true. I am so appreciative of all the people in our lives that help us with our girls. It's so nice to have parents that will watch our kids so we can get away, and people like Miss Magda and Miss Kathy that love and teach our kids.
- I've been on the fence about purchasing a Clarisonic Mia for a while now. I've heard such mixed reviews that I didn't want to spend $100 on something I wouldn't use. I spotted the Nuetrogena version at the drugstore the other day and picked it up. So far I really like it, although it's only been a few days, and at $11 it's hard to beat the price. I figure if I really like and use this one, I'll consider getting the more expensive version.
- We have a low key weekend coming up which is just what the doctor ordered for us. There will be lots of cuddles, movies, and keeping warm. Happy weekend and Lent!